Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 09, 2012 Home sweet home. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Sarah WensleyApril 9, 2012 at 8:16 AMWish I was coming to visit this home soon...ReplyDeleteRepliesReply4thornesinmalaysiaApril 9, 2012 at 5:22 PMMe too. But the next best thing is that I'm coming to visit yours. :-) I haven't counted, but it is NEXT month in case you didn't know....ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
April 22, 2012 Bob had the privilege of dedicating the chosen son of our dear friends here in Penang. It was a beautiful and emotional moment for all of us! Read more
February 11, 2012 I love buying fresh fruit and vegetables at the morning 'wet market'. Chicken....not so much. The reaching and 'pleading' chicken feet are a little much for me. And can you see the toenails??? Glad Bob does the chicken buying around our house... Read more
Wish I was coming to visit this home soon...
ReplyDeleteMe too. But the next best thing is that I'm coming to visit yours. :-) I haven't counted, but it is NEXT month in case you didn't know....
ReplyDelete